If you haven't visited the market yet this season, today is the day that you should stop by!
1. Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake will be making a special appearance at the market in the early evening, so come on out and show your love for your neighborhood, market, and vendors!
2. This season we have a few more 4-wheeled friends who have joined us. GoGo's Retread Threads is back with her vintage finds, but we also have Busia's Kitchen (formerly Wolfe Street Cuisine) serving up hot pirogies and other delicious Polish fair, as well as Souper Freak ladling seasonal warm and cold soups of all varieties!
A customer trying hard to decide which Polish delight to try from Busia's Kitchen
Souper Freak's operation wouldn't be possible without the hard work of the children both in and outside of the truck
3. St. Veronica's Youth Steal Drum Orchestra will also be performing this evening. This is always a treat to listen to, and we are pleased to welcome them back to the market!
Jamming at the market last year.
4. The Green Onion is also back to the market, providing customers with fresh local meats, cheeses, and other delicious products. Their recently opened storefront is located on the corner of Harford Road and Hamilton Avenue.
Winston Blick of Clementine, and Colter, represent The Green Onion at the market
5. Not that the above reasons aren't enough already for you to come check out the market this week, but Live Baltimore will also be making an appearance with a "photo booth" for you to document your visit to the market, and to share your neighborhood love with the world!
Hope to see you at the market from 4pm-8pm this evening!